[mythtv-users] nuvexport, mythtranscode eat my swap file, then crash w/ bckend

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Sep 28 14:54:04 EDT 2003

Sounds like the --fifosync option isn't behaving.

Also, because of the profile groups update, nuvexport may not work..  If
you're using new cvs, look through the nuvexport code and set the
specified profile to "Auto"...

> After nuvexport crashes, it reports this on the next attempt and I have to
> clear that dir:
> Possibly stale mythtranscode fifo's in fifodir.
> Please remove them before running nuvexport.

Update nuvexport before you do the above.  You're running a rather old
copy.

-Chris