[mythtv-users] watch recordings, ffw audio static and sync

Robert Stanford rob at rotapile.com
Mon Sep 29 09:21:23 EDT 2003

When watching recorded tv shows I notice 2 odd things sometimes happen.

1. If I fast forward, the audio is out of sync with the picture. However
it slowly comes back into sync. Seems the further I have fast forwarded
the more it is out.
2. Several seconds after fast forwarding and resuming play, the audio
will go turn into pure static.

I'm using alsa with an onboard Intel Corp. 82801EB AC'97 Audio
Controller (rev 2).

And am running CVS, last updated Sep 24 05:09UT

Shows are recorded with a PVR250

And of course I cant get it to do either of the above 2 things right
now.
--
Robert Stanford <rob at rotapile.com>