[mythtv-users] Newbie Questions

Robert Howard mrroberthoward at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 19:23:00 EDT 2003

I have been trying to find out how to do the following
2 items for the past week. (and yes I have read the
docs and the message boards)

1. I want to delete a "video that I ripped from a dvd
how do I do that?

2. does the ppv.pl script work or am I doing something
wrong I get the following error when running it

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'stars' cannot
be null at ./ppv.pl line 285.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'stars' cannot
be null at ./ppv.pl line 285.
Issuing rollback() for database handle being DESTROY'd
without explicit disconnect().
Updating database with PPV information...

Thanks
Robert Howard