[mythtv-users] Compile error

Michael Greb mikegrb at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 22:24:02 EDT 2003

On Sunday 28 September 2003 09:06 pm, Dennis Lou wrote:
> Would it make sense to add 'qmake mythtv.pro'
> to the end of the configure script?  Or maybe
> rename the old configure script to configure.libav
> and make a new configure script that calls
> configure.libav then runs qmake?
>
> -Dennis

Nope, it would make since for people to read the documentation before asking
for help.  Of course then once they ask for help they need to read the help
they get.  When I suggest you run make distclean I also told you, you could
call qmake as that creates the Makefile.  Running qmake alone looks for
DIRNAME.pro.
Michael