[mythtv-users] RTFM (was: Compile error)

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Sep 29 00:38:57 EDT 2003

On Sunday, Sep 28, 2003, at 15:15 US/Pacific, Isaac Richards wrote:

> So, hm.  Let's blame the docs for not having the information you
> needed some
> more.
>
> Isaam

Hey, Isaam! I couldn't figure out from the documentation if I have to
install Linux on my computer to run MythTV. I was planning on running
it on my Pentium 233 under BeOS with 32MB of RAM and a 500MB hard
drive. Will it work?

People, please figure out how to read. Honestly, it isn't that hard.
Tons of children do it every day in school. Get "hooked on phonics" if
you have to, but for the love of Pete, READ THE FREAKIN' DOCUMENTATION.
If you can't read, have someone else read it to you. AND PAY ATTENTION
TO IT, it isn't simply there for decoration. Honest.

Sheesh, people have Isaac so annoyed, he can't even spell his own name
right!

--Jarom

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE