[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Picture Improvement Suggestions

Shay - MythTV mythtv at highstyleweb.com
Mon Sep 29 09:41:23 EDT 2003

I'm just not happy with the picture quality of my recordings.  Its a bit
jittery, jumpy, whatever..  I've turned on jitter reduction along with
everything else and it has helped, but its not even as good as my TiVo picture.

What can you suggest?  Should I download the latest driver?  I'm just using
what came with ivtv right now.  I'm using all rpm's right now, no
CVS's.  I'd really like to get this improved so I can sell the damn TiVo
and stop forking out the monthly bill.. ;)

Thanks a bunch guys,
Shay