[mythtv-users] Burning to SVCD from nuv works with latest NERO. Running 0.11 release

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Sep 29 12:50:43 EDT 2003

> Can someone please sum up *all* of the external apps (with version
> numbers) I need to get this working?  Version of mplex?  Version of
> mpeg2enc?  yuvscaler, etc....

don't use mplex; use tcmplex (comes with transcode).  If people continue
to have issues with mplex, I'm just going to have to not even allow
nuvexport to TRY to use it.

While it's encoding, do you see the mp2 and m2v files grow?  (ie. does
the zero-length file happen from encoding, or through mplex?)

-Chris