[mythtv-users] channel changing speed, is 3 seconds normal?

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Tue Sep 30 12:53:29 EDT 2003

Do you have the capability of watching "really live" tv on your backend with
xawtv or something similar?  I know this can be tricky if you're using a
pvr-250, but can be done.  Or for that matter, just temporarily hook up your
directv box to a tv.  Then run something like "changechannel_command 100"
and you should see the box change to channel 100 pretty fast.  That's how I
tested anyway...

- Willy