[mythtv-users] mythlcd, complains about port settings not present in db...

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Tue Sep 30 14:15:07 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 01:02 pm, Joe Byrne wrote:
> At the risk of asking a stupid question,

	There are no stupid ques .... oh, never mind.

> where can I find out more
> about MythLCD?  Is it only in CVS?  I'm running 0.11 from packages.

	LCD support in Myth is an on again, off again kind of thing. Not
quite a high priority.

	It does, however, work reasonably well. You need to build from
source, as there is a compile-time declaration in settings.pro that
defines whether to turn it on or not. You need lcdproc up and
running. There is a bit more information in the README in mythlcd.

- thor