[mythtv-users] That redhat-artwork conflict -- other fix?

daryl faulds nannyseeker2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 15:58:52 EST 2004

Just went through this myself and solved conflicts. Just by chance, which upgrade kernel are you using? And are you sure you commented out all the offending mirrors?

Cheers

Christopher Vargas <cv at chrisandmaria.com> wrote:
Gaah, no, now I get the same conflict with a different file, when I try
to do the apt-get install of the gtk packages:

> file /etc/skel/.gtkrc from install of gtk+-1.2.10-30.fdr.2.1
conflicts with file from package redhat-artwork-0.88-1

> file /root/.gtkrc from install of gtk+-1.2.10-30.fdr.2.1 conflicts
with file from package redhat-artwork-0.88-1

> E: Error while running transaction

I'm not above starting from scratch if that's the simplest solution,
btw. Thanks for the assistance.

--------