[mythtv-users] Pulling my hair out - NVidia TV out

Shay - MythTV mythtv at highstyleweb.com
Fri Apr 2 12:18:25 EST 2004

I'm concerned that you don't have the following in your Files section:

         ModulePath   "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/nvidia"
         ModulePath   "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions"
         ModulePath   "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules"

You also don't have the following in your Modules section:

         Load  "v41"

In your Device setting, it should be:

         Driver      "nvidia"

and not "nv".

You also might want to comment out some of the Device options you have just
to be sure they're not doing it.

Are you sure that after installing the nvidia drivers, that you copied the
XF86Config.nvidia to XF86Config?

-Shay