[mythtv-users] FW: Pvr250 issues - any suggestions?

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Fri Apr 2 15:57:58 EST 2004

Kevin Russell wrote:

>I've tried changing just about everything in the XF86Config file
>including J's file with no luck.  Turning on "Use Video as Timebase"
>option in myth playback settings helps a little but the audio is truly
>warped when first starting and when skipping around.  Attached is a copy
>of my current X configuration.

Use video as a timebase should only affect audio not video playback and
certainly not with interlacing artifacts.

Your PVR card should have nothing to do with it.  It (correctly)
captures an interlaced picture it's up to the video card to output that
interlaced picture properly.  Have you tried using kerneldeint?