[mythtv-users] Pvr-350 audio through the soundcard

Brian Rumple brumple at VALUBOND.COM
Fri Apr 2 16:30:06 EST 2004

Now that I am able to play DVD's through the pvr-350 with the ivtvdev X
driver, I need to figure out how to get all the sound coming from one
source.  I know that there isn't currently a way to get external sound
through the 350, so I was thinking to route all the sound through the
soundcard.  It seems like a cable from the 350 audio out and back into
the soundcard line-in would work.  Would that give video and audio sync
issues?

Are there any better options?  Aren't people doing similar things to get
SPDIF output?

Thanks!
Brian