[mythtv-users] Abit VA-10 - Opinions?

Snowcrash snowcrash at cadcom.net
Fri Apr 2 17:53:11 EST 2004

	Does anyone have experience with the ABIT VA-10 motherboard?  It
seems to have everything I need in a good package.  I'd really love to hear
people's results with this board.  I'm planning on installing knoppmyth and
using it as a frontend only.  Also, do these new dual channel boards require
two pieces of RAM, or can I use the extra single piece I have sitting
around?  Last but not least... would I be OK using like a 1.8GHz Duron or do
I really need an Athlon XP?  Thanks in advance!