[mythtv-users] Pvr-350 audio through the soundcard

Travis Kelley rhatguy at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 01:34:59 EST 2004

Is the pvr350 able to play dvd's now with ivtvdev with low load on your
cpu?  I'm using a slightly old version of ivtvdev on a PII 300 and it is
not able to playback.  I would think the system "should" be able to
since the 350 has a hardware decoder.  This system is perfectly capable
of doing it with a em8300 decoder card but I havn't been able to get it
to work with teh 350.