[mythtv-users] 1394

Chris Moseng mosengch at grinnell.edu
Sat Apr 3 12:24:44 EST 2004

Well, I've been rightly schooled. I don't know where I got the idea
that DV was MPEG-2 based, but I've had it for a while. Thanks for
correcting me.

While I admit it's not an optimal solution, I'm still curious about why
it seems so difficult to bridge the gap between PCI encoders and 1394
encoders. From the perspective of Myth, shouldn't a video source be a
video source?