[mythtv-users] Cannot Continue Beyond Get and install MythTV

Bishop bishop at platypus.bc.ca
Sun Apr 4 01:22:33 EST 2004

Kiantech,

It sounds like you *missed* part of Jarod's guide.  If your apt-get
invocation was still trying to pick up the kde-redhat.atrpms.net stuff,
then  you need to correct that behaviour and try again.  Actually in the
same section where it tells you about the kde-rh stuff, it tells you why
you need to make that change.

Very important.

Also, don't assume a standard 404 error is a problem, when you get it.
Just try again later on.  It's no less a transient web error than when you
see it in moz, after all, and nothing even like a symptom that the
mythtv-suite has a problem.  It may, but that's not enough to suggest it
does.

 - ..