[mythtv-users] daylight saving's time

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Apr 4 04:58:00 EDT 2004

Having just been reminded that I'm supposed to set my clock forward
tonight, and having always been curious what the TV programmers do for
the times when an hour is gained/loss for this particular kind of thing,
I just went to check mythweb, and lo and behold it has completely lost
the 2:00 hour...  The time goes 1, 1:30, 3, 3:30 and so forth.

Of course, now I'm curious about why it actually worked, but am too
tired to actually do so.  Just thought it was cool to see it actually
work.  Wonder how the scheduler will handle things in the fall when
separate shows all start at 2:00 AM on the same channel.

-Chris