[mythtv-users] MythVideo errors

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Sun Apr 4 19:30:05 EDT 2004

I was hoping someone could help me with MythVideo errors.  It seems that
in Video List, I can play and more importantly, exit properly from xine.
Video List, however, says it can't find my album artwork.  The Video
Browser can find the album artwork, but I can't exit properly from Xine.
Xine gives an engine error then an error about:

There is no input plugin available to handle ".

I have to manually quit Xine (right-click, then quit) 3 times before I
get back to MythTV.

I'm using:

xine --no-logo --no-splash -D -A alsa -f -g %s

Thanks...

-Khanh