[mythtv-users] kernel: ivtv: DMAP not set

Gerald Schepens schepens at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 5 03:09:08 EDT 2004

I am getting this message as well.  I just upped a whole bunch of
buffers for my ivtv in the hopes that I could reduce or eliminate the
issues I'd been having about choppy recordings under heavier CPU load,
and I noticed this issue.  Ideas?

Also, if anyone can give me pointers on how to get the pvr-350's radio
tuner functionality working, I'd appreciate it.  Right now, my
/dev/radio0 gives me a "no such device" error when I try to run the
radio executable.  Does tuner.o provide the /dev/radio0 device?