[mythtv-users] Recording from PVR-250 S-Video Input

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 13:34:08 EDT 2004

> Has anyone had any luck using the S-Video as input on the
> PVR-250 ?  I can capture from the command line successfully
> (using -p6 as the test_ioctl setting), but have had no luck
> getting Myth to use it even after changing the settings in mythsetup.

Many people run that input including myself. When you configure the capture
card in mythtvsetup specify svideo0 as the default input. When you associate
a video source with the card also use svideo0 as the input associated with
the video info. You might want to flush all existing info from the database
when starting mythtvsetup. (Answer yes to both questions)