[mythtv-users] Listings are off by an hour

Pierre Diversé chong at prtc.net
Mon Apr 5 14:08:42 EDT 2004

Ok, first things first, which problem are you refering to?  The listings
being off by one or the Authentication error?  Second looking at the
trobleshooting section there are no errors like the ones I'm experiencing,
if you happen to have a newer version of it I would welcome a copy.  Third I
have searched and googled for the answer to no avail, that is the reason I'm
asking the list.  I have found people with similar problems to mine,
especifically the listings being off by one hour, but none of their
prescribed remedies worked.

Thanks,

Pierre Diversé