[mythtv-users] sleep/wake with Jarod's guide

Kenneth Ljungh kenneth at klj.servebeer.com
Mon Apr 5 14:37:53 EDT 2004

Yes, I have myth run /sbin/poweroff to shut down the box and
nvram-wakeup to use the cmos clock to power on the box.
I also set myth to power on 120 secs before recording since the box
boots in about 1 min.
nvram-wakeup didn't automatically recognise the pundit but the latest
release (0.95) do support it so one just have to specify it on the
command line. Also there was a wake-up-before margin of 5 min in one of
the .h files that I set 0 zero before compiling.

Kenneth