[mythtv-users] sleep/wake with Jarod's guide

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Mon Apr 5 15:43:27 EDT 2004

At least on my machine, poweroff shuts down services properly.  Only
difference I've ever seen, is I once had an old machine that wouldn't
actually "power off" using '/sbin/shutdown -h now'.  Or maybe my problem
was not using '-h'?  I dunno... since then I just use 'poweroff' and it
works like a charm.