[mythtv-users] Mythtv Gentoo Epia M10000 kernel 2.6.1 hardware acceleration

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Tue Apr 6 17:48:59 EDT 2004

David,

Please check in at http://www.epiawiki.org/ it's the new url of http://www.alterself.com/~epia/

For now I still recommend you use kernel 2.4.25 with the epia patches. .. sys-kernel/epia-DEV-sources/ wasn't called DEV as in development for the fun of it. It isn't completed yet. Currently tests are being done with kernel 2.6.4 and that's shining a better light on the PVR then 2.6.1. Please bare with us and stick to 2.4.25-r2 for now.

Further more, please follow the wiki. It's quite helpfull in getting it all up and running.

msn: j_kalf at hotmail.com
jabber: rroet at jabber.org
ICQ: 5410292
----
echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc