[mythtv-users] How to change Myth main menu fontsand watchrecordings font

Malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Tue Apr 6 17:55:31 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philippe C. Cattin" <cattin at vision.ee.ethz.ch>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 1:03 PM

> >>Did you look at the font size settings (not the numeric ones) the choice
> >>box that says auto, small, large?
> >

> > Oh yeah forgot to mention those.  I have them on Large or what ever the
> > highest setting those would go to.
> >
> > Malcolm
>
> If setting the theme font size to large doesn't change the font size,
> chances are that you don't have the font installed used by the theme!
> After I installed Arial it worked for me.
>
> regards, Philippe

OK here's something I haven't heard before.  What you are saying is I need
to have the font installed that Myth's main menu is using to be able to
adjust the font size.  I'm using the default Myth Theme.  You say it's arial
for the default theme?  So I need to install Arial font somehow?  Is this
distro specific?  Is the font installed into QT specifically?  I'll look at
Mandrake's package manager tonight and see what I can find on fonts.

Thanks
Malcolm