[mythtv-users] current status of HDTV patches

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Tue Apr 6 18:36:39 EDT 2004

    Daniel> I found some threads in Feb where danielk talked about a
    Daniel> series of patches he has for HDTV:

    Daniel> http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/~danielk/mythtv/

    Daniel> Have these made it into cvs by now or are all myth HDTV
    Daniel> users patching these in themselves?  Any other patches I
    Daniel> should know about for HD?

Last I tried HDTV, I got poor (read: unusable) audio quality, and the
increased chance of the back-end crashing. Hmmm... Come to think of
it, I will see if I can reproduce the crash with debugging info...

Could the audio issue be related to these patches?

Also I see a reference to "the hdtv signal check patch", where can
this be found?
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>