[mythtv-users] Mythtv Gentoo Epia M10000 kernel 2.6.1 hardwareacceleration

Scott Rowe mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Tue Apr 6 21:57:28 EDT 2004

 David, I recently ran across a problem with my M10k, having to do with the
MMX instruction set not being reported correctly. See this thread for the
fix- http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2004-February/034007.html.

As to glxgears.. I'm using the via binary drivers, and can't get hardware
acceleration as a non-root user (may not apply, but run glxgears as root?)

-Scott Rowe