[mythtv-users] IR Transmitter

Kevin D. Snodgrass kds.mythtv at cox.net
Wed Apr 7 04:20:06 EDT 2004

Dan Morphis wrote:
> Rick, before I dig a bit and find the post, do you know how to soldier

I really doubt if soldiering skills are needed.  Soldering
skills might be. :-)  I learned to solder without ever
joining the Army.

> or have access to a friend who knows how? (Plus have access to a
> soldiering iron?)

I have access to soldiering irons (M1 Garand, M1903
Springfield, M1911, AR-15 (semi-auto M16), M1A (semi-auto
M14), even a .45-70 Springfield), but I don't think they
will work for this application. ;-)  Unless you are *REALLY*
mad and want to put this hardware out of your misery. ;-)