[mythtv-users] 1920x540 output question? Anyone got a modeline for a philips hd monitor?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 7 12:55:53 EDT 2004

I am trying to figure out why people are setting 1920x540 for a resolution.
Its not 16:9 so the only thing I can think of is that you are trying to fool
a hd monitor into thinking its 1920x1080i. If thats the case I may give it a
try on my older Philips hd monitor. I am currently running 848x480 with
decent results but would enjoy the higher horizontal resolution if I can get
it to work. I saw someone post a modeline for it today so may give that a
try.

Anyone got a known working modeline for a Philips 34PW9817 monitor?

TIA,

Bill