[mythtv-users] OFF TOPIC: List subscription help?

Vernon Graner vern at txis.com
Wed Apr 7 13:47:21 EDT 2004

Sorry to interrupt the "Myth"course... :)

I know, I hate to send these type msgs, but I've got a puzzle I need some
help figuring out. I am subscribed to this list *twice* and I can't
figure out what email address is the second one used! I have a bunch of
aliases that all dump into the same inbox (I have multiple domains), and
it seems one of them is subscribed already.

Could the list admin contact me and let me know how I can get the second
subscription unsubscribed? the 2x listings is flooding me... (yes I know
the simple answer would be kill off the one I *do* know, but then I would
have an account subscribed that I couldn't manage, I'd like to get this
fixed)..

Vern

PS: In case some of you missed the apology  at the beginning of my
message for this off topic, n00b, bone headed post, let me restate: I'm
really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly. The interruption was
totally without requirement, and was in no way fair comment, and was
motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my
comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not
to repeat any such postings at any time in the future. (apologies to, and
by, John Cleese) :)

--
Vern Graner CNE/CNA/SSE    | "If the network is down, then you're
Senior Systems Engineer    | obviously incompetent so why are we