[mythtv-users] future episode and movie list

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Wed Apr 7 21:43:26 EDT 2004

I'll second that. I have had a Tivo for a few years and I will miss that
feature. You can add a 'Wish List' by Title, Keyword, Actor or Director.
Each wish can be set to 'auto record' or just show in the upcoming wish
list, then you can mark the ones you want to record. It is really nice
adding shows that have not come out yet or you remember part of the title. I
put in Touching Evil a few months before it came on when I first saw the
commercial. That is about the only major feature Myth lacks.

- James