[mythtv-users] Debian MPlayer, MythVideo with no sound

Chris Yeun chris.yeun at efi.com
Thu Apr 8 13:28:41 EDT 2004

Hi,

I using MythTV 0.14 (Debian packages) on Debian 'Sid'/Unstable and I get
no sound when playing videos via MythVideo after upgrading MPlayer via
(sources.list):

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main

MythTV, MythMusic...sound is fine.  I'm using mplayer-k7 which was
replaced by mplayer-k6 (mplayer-k6_1.0-pre3cvs20040404-0.0_i386).  Using
the testing mplayer-k7 package works fine.  Anyone else experience
this?  I will post on MPlayer mailing list as well.

-Chris.