[mythtv-users] Cheap video

Skavoovie mythtv at skavoovie.com
Fri Apr 9 00:45:03 EDT 2004

FYI...

Anyone that has a Fry's in their area, they have it (the PNY GFMX440 8x --
same card as Harry mentioned) for sticker $39.99 with a $20 mail-in
rebate...just got myself one yesterday, so once I get my rebate back, I'll
have paid $20 for the card. I am in the process of collecting the parts for
my Myth box, and this will be my video card for the box (although I will be
using a 350 for the video out, which just arrived in the mail today from
NewEgg! :)

--Skavoovie