[mythtv-users] Re:avidemux and nuv's sound sync

Gregory J. McGee gjmcgee at cableone.net
Fri Apr 9 02:48:52 EDT 2004

It's not avidemux2...Or at least I don't THINK it is.

I exported the problem files with the latest nuvexport as a dvd (vob),
and did _NOT_ use the filters, saved at same res etc, only took a couple
of hours, and looked fine. it also took care of the audio sync, and
loaded fine into avidemux for editing an reexport, saved with no v or a
process set, does a fast copy of the streams, HD speed limited.

I had that problem for a few days, was (seemingly) a hardware issue
dragging out the audio.

It stopped doing it (amongst many other worse things) once I put decent
memory back in.

MDk cooker, Nforce2, running thacs 9.2 rpms. Still.

01:42:54 up 4 days, 10:37,  0 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.08, 0.14

Lost power over the weekend...:-(
--
Gregory J. McGee <gjmcgee at cableone.net>