[mythtv-users] Pundit with 350

Chris Delis cedelis at uillinois.edu
Fri Apr 9 13:17:11 EDT 2004

Has anyone been able to compare the output of the pundit and the 350?  I recently
bought a pundit and have a 350 installed in another box.  I am quite used to the
quality of the 350, so will I be disappointed if I use the pundit svideo out?  Of
course, I can perform the test myself (still waiting for CPU and memory) when the
time comes, but was wondering if they were even in the same "ballpark".  TIA,
Chris