[mythtv-users] Mythtv on an S-ATA box (help!!)

Coax coax at cornernet.com
Fri Apr 9 13:46:13 EDT 2004

I'm very sure its possible to make it work.

But for now, why not stick an old 4gb hard disk in there - and install
your root fs on that, and then make SATA work for your myth storege?
(i.e. your sata drive == /myth)

The problem is, of course, lack of kernel support for SATA in FC1, and
FC2 (testing) is just a bit too alpha for your needs..

Chad