[mythtv-users] Smallest, cheapest case?

blacklion at blacklion.org blacklion at blacklion.org
Fri Apr 9 17:09:12 EDT 2004

Cheap??  How does $30 sound?

I have one of these Powmax MicroATX cases:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-145-003&depa=1

I put a Chaintech 7NIF2 board in it, 40GB and 200GB hard drives, a
capture card and a sound card.  I've had no problems with it.  I put in
two extra 60mm case fans to help with cooling.  Not the quietest thing
in the world, but it's small, cheap, and looks good sitting in the
entertainment center on top of the DVD player.

I'm running both a frontend and backend on this machine under Mandrake
9.2.  Solid as a rock.  Just trying to get my remote control working
now.