[mythtv-users] Compiling MythTV CVS - where's qmake?

Ryan Brancheau (US) ryan.brancheau at us.didata.com
Sat Apr 10 00:16:30 EDT 2004

A little off topic, but here goes...  I've installed the standard Fedora
Jarod howto mythtv deal.  I then upgraded to ivtv 1.10pre2.  Now I want
to compile the latest mythtv CVS.  But I can't find qmake anywhere.
Everything on the web tells me it should be included in qt3.1.2-14 which
was installed, but for some reason the RPM doesn't include it.  I have
qtconfig and that's it.  I've tried compiling qt from source, but I keep
getting segmentation faults, at first during the ./configure and then
during the make.  Any suggestions?

BTW it's an athlon XP 2000, Albatron nforce2 mobo.