[mythtv-users] No LIRC on frontend restart

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Sat Apr 10 19:07:04 EDT 2004

Hmmm, the rmmod/modprobe deal did work, and I do not see the !ir->open)
in my lirc_dev.c...it actually looks like it was fixed in the cvs
version I am running, but it still does not work right!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
Guess I will just have to sit and wait for a more permanent fix to come
along.

Plenty of other stuff to tweak, anyway, in the meantime.