[mythtv-users] Myth w/Directv

Tom Elsesser telsesser at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 10 22:03:55 EDT 2004

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:49:59 -0400, Jason Donahue
<mythtv at timekiller.org> wrote:

>What are you having trouble with specifically?

Nothing yet, I  just got the backend up with the ivtv driver
succesfully working. I just haven't seen any wiring diagrams, with
respect to the receiver. My backend and frontend are going to be in
seperate rooms, connected by cat5. Do I need to go thru the receiver
into my pvr250 card, or direct to the 250 card and not use the
receiver at all? I was just looking for some doc to explain how it all
works, so I can get a better picture on how to go about setting it up.

--
Tom