[mythtv-users] ATI All-in-Wonder or Nvidia Personal Cinema?

Brad Bitterman bitter at staticemi.org
Sat Apr 10 23:53:32 EDT 2004

Does either the ATI All-in-Wonder 9600 or the NVidia Personal Cinema
video/tuner cards work with MythTV? Does the remote control and the tuner
work?

I want to build a HDTV myth box using a micro ATX motherboard and case. My
problem is that I want a terrestrial HD tuner card like pcHDTV, SD video
input (like s-video or RCA), and a cable tuner. Most micro ATX boards and
cases I have seen only have one PCI slot. I'm hoping that I can use the ATI
or NVidia AGP card that has the SD input and the tuner. This would allow me
to use the one PCI slot for the pcHDTV card.

Any help and/or suggestions would greatly be appreciated....

Thanks,
Brad