[mythtv-users] Homebrew help? [FIXED]

Scott Rowe mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Sun Apr 11 11:36:13 EDT 2004

Well, I fixed it, but I still didn't figure it out..

First, I uninstalled the mythtv RPM and compiled from source (I like that
better anyway) Did the same with LIRC..

No joy. Still works via command line, but not inside myth.

So the next thing I did was uninstall FC1 / reinstall RH9. Compiled
everything mythtv or mythtv related from source.

That did the trick. Sorry for not being able to track the problem down, but
since this system was for someone else, my first priority was to get it up
and running.

-Scott