[mythtv-users] VGA chip fan replacement on a Chaintech 7NIF2 board

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Mon Apr 12 10:26:23 EDT 2004

How long have you used this heatsink?  I'm always wary of disclaimers
such as this:
"ZM-NB47J is compatible with all Northbridge chipsets that do not have a
built-in graphics chipset."

The other heatsink Zalman makes (nb32j), at least on Directron's site,
states "It is usable on all brands of northbridge chipsets."  But it
looks smaller...  though I may still try that one out, at only $5.