[mythtv-users] Re: Re:mythtv-xbox 0.4 beta 1 torrents

Sean seanecovel at comcast.net
Mon Apr 12 13:13:22 EDT 2004

I'm running Xebian 1.0.1 on Xbox as a MythTV frontend.  Its still a
tedious process (Xbox Linux) but Xebian 1.0.1 is MUCH better than
previous versions, especially if you have a 1.4 or 1.5 Xbox.  I have
MythTV, MythMusic, and MythWeather all working.  I have all the other
add-ons installed, just haven't tried them yet...

Any questions you want to ask, ask away.

Sean