[mythtv-users] Enhancement request?

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Mon Apr 12 13:49:16 EDT 2004

Maybe you could try reading the docs for lirc?
http://www.lirc.org/html/technical.html#applications

OR

Maybe you could also try searching say. . . google before you post. . .
"mythtv lirc socket" in google, third link down gets me: Mailing List
Archive: MythTV: Dev: native lirc support for ...
<http://www.gossamer-threads.com/archive/MythTV_C2/Dev_F10/native_lirc_support_for_external_changers..._P81433/>
... So I wrote code (a class) to connect to the /dev/lircd socket and
send the proper
commands to ... Then I found the existing lirc native support in mythtv. ...