[mythtv-users] OT: Nvidia card - black area at bottom of TVscreen

Brian Huffman sheep at graze.net
Tue Apr 13 10:46:40 EDT 2004

This sounds like the appropriate thing to do.  However, like you said, I need a
spare drive w/ Windows.  Anyone know of any way to do this in linux?

I have thought about the overscan, but besides the fact that it doesn't work in
the newer drivers, that will also push the other 3 sides off the screen, right?
Which is not what I want...

Thank you!
Brian