[mythtv-users] two bttv devices

Ben Brown mythtv at handcoder.com
Tue Apr 13 12:02:03 EDT 2004

So you have both cards installed and the proper modules.conf lines. So
for example you might use card=113 and tuner=2 for the twinhan  and
card=10 and tuner=5 for the wintv dbx.  In this case you modules.conf
would contain something similar to

options bttv card=113,10 tuner=2,5

If not you might try something along those lines (besure to check for
the right card ID's and such).  If you do, then a) it would have helped
to know that up front and b)your barking up the wrong list.

Ben