[mythtv-users] MythTV Help Website

Kyle Anderson kyle at ij.net
Tue Apr 13 11:27:58 EDT 2004

Fellow Users,
    I have been using MythTv for a few months and I love it. The process has forced me to dive deeply into the world of unix and open source, and I would like to contribute to the community.
    I am designing a website. It will be a place for comprehensive documentation on all aspects of MythTv. I don't want it to replace the mailing list, or the official site; but a website people can goto and find out what that toilet paper icon means :)
    What do you guys think? How does mythtvhelp.com sound?
Kyle Anderson