[mythtv-users] deleted some tables... help!

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 15:25:58 EDT 2004

>From: Volker Wieban <b0fh at gmx.net>
>Subject: [mythtv-users] deleted some tables... help!
>Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:07:04 +0200
>
>hi!
>
>i'm using mythtv 0.14 on a gentoo linux system. two days ago i accidently
>deleted the "musicmetadata" and "videometadata" tables in the
>mythconverg-database. i tried reemerging (installing) mythvideo and
>mythmusic but the tables are still gone. now mythvideo doesn't find any
>videos in the video manager. what can i do to get the tables back?
>
>i could add them manually but i don't know the field names and types.
>any help is appreciated....
>thanks in advance!
>
>volker

You shouldn't need to recreate the tables - Myth should do it for you
(perhaps
Myth only creates the tables if it recognizes that all the tables are
missing?).
The most recent SQL to create these tables I can find in the CVS attic is:

CREATE TABLE musicmetadata
(
    intid INT UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
    artist VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    album VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    title VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    genre VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    year INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    tracknum INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    length INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    filename TEXT NOT NULL,
    rating INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 5,
    lastplay TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
    playcount INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
    INDEX (artist),
    INDEX (album),
    INDEX (title),
    INDEX (genre)
);

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS videometadata
(
    intid INT UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
    title VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    director VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    plot VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    rating VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    inetref VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL,
    year INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    userrating FLOAT NOT NULL,
    length INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    showlevel INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    filename TEXT NOT NULL,
    coverfile TEXT NOT NULL,
    childid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
    browse BOOL NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
    playcommand VARCHAR(255),
    INDEX (director),
    INDEX (title)